Sunday, May 17, 2009

WHY this blog???

So this pregnancy has made me sentimental. I have this new found urge to want to keep a journal to remember things. I HATE writing so typing it is, not to mention that it is much easier to keep up with a website than a notebook. This will be REAL...nothing fake about my life. I am a sinner saved by GRACE through FAITH and I'm working on a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, MY SAVIOUR, and I have a long road to go. I am a daughter, friend, sister, wife, and mother in chronological order. In LIFE I am a wife, mother, friend, daughter, and sister. Beyond that there is nothing more and I LOVE it because family is absolutely the most important thing to me. I am a homemaker NOT a housekeeper...there is a difference and I encourage you to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! I will definitely be following your stories as I have no children of my own except little puppy dog :)

    You can check us out online, too!

    http://uncbeams.blogspot.com

    Silly as it is, if you need any help with the blog just let me know!

    ReplyDelete