Monday, February 1, 2010

The Name Game

So...I've been playing around with the blog and I decided to change the url. I came up with didyouflush when I started this blog because I was in a hurry and couldn't think of anything else...I had just asked my son if he had flushed the toilet and so thats what I put. Corny I know. The change was needed.

Teaka (Tee-kuh) is a nickname that a 2 year old has given. Not just any 2 year old but one that I love dearly. Alana's birthday buddy. Justin. He is a precious little boy and he USE to say kia just fine. One day he started calling me Teaka out of nowhere. He still calls me that. So I figured why not use it. Thus the name...Teaka's Truths. The url is now http://teakastruths.blogspot.com/

ENJOY.

2 comments:

  1. AND he is going through a "Teaka" withdrawl or something cause he is calling EVERYONE Teaka..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a fabulous name, as one of my precious kids is named Teak. Of course she has 4 legs and a tail... but is often call Miss Teak or Aunt Teak... Teak is a wonderful name! Teaka is the beloved version.

    ReplyDelete